Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude In November

The 30 Day Challenge, Gratitude in November
...whatever you want to call it:
Soooo, lots of bloggers are doing this
so I'm jumping on the wagon too!
And to whoever decided to do this in the first place:
You are the bomb.com!
I don't know if I will for sure be able to do a
post EVERY day for the rest of this month,
but I'm sure gonna try and if I don't I'll just play "catch up".
(just keep in mind that these are in no particular order :)

Day One:
I'm grateful for the Plan of Salvation.
It is the knowledge that this life is not the end.
It is the Atonement.
No matter what happens, I know that everything will be OK.
Our Brother Jesus Christ conquered death,
breaking it's bonds that
we may live and have nothing to fear .


Day Two:
I'm grateful for Laughter!
On many, many occasions, my family
and I will just laugh. Sometimes there is a reason.
And often there's not...sometimes 
all it takes is catching Seth's eye...
and then bursting out into this random, maniacal laugh.
It just happens. It's like a yawning...contagious!
Laughing can lighten moods, and it just makes you feel good!

Seth and I

Day Three:
I'm grateful for Music.
Music takes up a huge part of my life.
So much so, that I'd even considered it as a career.
Music can do so many things!
I've learned SO many lessons through song,
 it is just ridiculous, but I love it!
Playing the piano keeps me sane, literally.
When I'm stressed or just need to "stop" thinking,
I can play for a couple of hours and it relaxes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment