Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Twelve - Open Space

Day Twelve
I'm grateful for Space.
No, not as in the sky and around the earth,
but rather wide open spaces!
...to be out in the middle of nowhere,
no buildings, and not a lot of people...
The only way to explain how i've been feeling
is trapt and I want to get out!
I'm ready for a change of scenery.
I haven't really left Logan in the
last three months, and all of these buildings
continually being around me are driving me nuts!
Then there's the fact that I am living in a building
with a zillion other people...it's just wrong.
I don't know how people live like this all their lives.
I need five feet or a few miles between my room
and the neighbors, not just a wall.



I've been "craving" to go hike up a mountain.
I took this picture of home last August when

we were pickin huckleberries.
I want to go back to this spot, or climb
some other mountain and just look out
over an empty valley.
But this dog-gone snow is making it difficult
to just go and climb up Logan Canyon.


I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving Break!
Even though it will definitely not be ^this^ warm,
it will be good to get space!

No comments:

Post a Comment