Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Twenty: Ice

I'm grateful for Ice.
This is a picture from last February
out the back window.
Isn't it sweet lookin!


Then there's always 'the big one' out front.

I don't care for ice when it is all over the road.
That is no fun.
I also don't really like it when it sends me
spinning around and down to the ground
as I'm trying to get to class.
Definitely no fun.
But there's nothing quite like coming
in the house to get a drink of ice-cold water
after working out in the hot summer sun.
Or having 'sword fights' after we're done feeding.

And I really can't wait to do this again:

I'm not sure why I find this
 absolutely hilarious, since Seth is just trying to
take us all down, but I do. haha
Now that I know where the ice skating rink is,
I think you'll find me there a few more times
this coming winter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment