Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Sixteen: To-Do-Lists

Day Sixteen
I'm grateful for To-Do-Lists.
They keep me organized.
Sometimes I write them down,
other days they are just mental notes.
One list you might find interesting is 
my to-do "bucket list".
Don't worry, I'm not going to die anytime
in the near future (I hope, I kinda like living).
This list constantly changes, and evolves, but
here's what I've got so far :)

My Bucket List:
Go to Hawaii and see Pearl Harbor.
Scuba Dive…(but no sharks, I’d panic).
See two Broadway plays: Wicked and West Side Story
  
Date a hundred boys...just kidding.
Meet the Love of my life.
Marry the Love of my Life.
Have a bunch of kids.
Go to Nauvoo, IL and take THE tour
Go whale-watching
Learn a different language.
Buy a house and make it the “perfect” house over time.
Learn to play the violin.
Go to all the temples in Utah.
Visit Paris.
Go to New York and see Ground Zero
Write a song and have it printed.
...and I gotta ton more; continually adding and deleting...

 Some things that were on the list, 
but I got to check-off already!:
Go to Disneyland
Witness the Northern Lights (and I did this from home!!!)
Participate in a random snowball fight with complete strangers.
Seattle – Pike’s Market Place




Woot for Disneyland and To-Do-Lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment