Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Twenty-Three: Roommates


I'm grateful for MY Roommates.
I couldn't have picked better!


cheesy 90's family picture

"be funny..." and thus you get:

It doesn't get better than this! lol
So today starts Thanksgiving Break.
Unfortunately for me I am stuck here
in my apartment until it stops snowing and
they open up the roads!
Everyone else booked it outta here quick,
and all made it home except Sierra.
She and her friends turned around and came back.
They left just a few hours after the others,
but decided it was too dangerous.
I didn't know this until I texted her and
she told me she was upstairs! haha

I know it is kinda silly, but even on these short
breaks, I miss them!  They have all become
my friends and just like sisters to me!

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave,
and impossible to forget."

I'm grateful that I've had the opportunity
to get to know all these girls.
You know that saying that "those people you pick
to be with are the ones you become like", well this
quote totally fits my roommates.
I look up to them, and they are great examples.
They've changed me for the better, and I'll
forever be indebted to them for that.
So roomies, I love ya to death! and I hope
that you have a great Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment