Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day Seventeen: Blogging

Day Seventeen
I'm grateful for Blogging.
Maybe it is just a way for me to:
express my opinion,
vent, share my life,
point out how awesome life can be,
keep a "journal"...whatever!
But in the end, you are reading it!
So it must not be that awful.
And if I can help somebody else learn something,
while I'm at it, how great is that!?
Right now I've decided that I'm grateful for this
blog because I've learned lots.
I've really enjoyed this month, and being
"forced" to look at what I'm truly grateful for.
In fact, I've been changing post after post,
cause there are just SO MANY things to be grateful for!
I can't believe the month is practically half over.

But I've decided that I love my blog.
And was I ever wrong to think that blogging
wasn't for me!  You do not have to be married,
or have kids, or sell things to be a blogger.
All you have to really be is a semi-interesting person
with a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment