Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Twenty-Nine: My Dad

I'm grateful for my
Dad
How cute it this!?
Can I just say it is just about impossible
to get a picture of him?
It's worse than finding a good one of Seth! haha
Not only is he the hardest worker I know,
he truly is the hardest worker there ever was or will be!
Sometimes he stays up all day and then works
that night....not an easy thing to do!
In the winter he works all night,
then comes home to feed cows, or he will
harness the team before he leaves to work that day.
There's one word that does NOT and NEVER will
describe my dad and it is lazy
Prolly one of the hardest "switches" I have
to make when my summer ends is when I stop riding
to work with Dad.  For four months we drive
back and forth together from work.
It's kinda hard to just stop.
He is selfless, in that he does everything
for his family. Though, I still think he
would be a hard worker if he didn't
have a family.  I hope my spouse is like him,
in that he is a hard worker, and loves his family.
Love ya Dad.

2 comments: