Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Thirty: What Matters Most

I'm grateful for my relationship with my
Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Without Them, none of these things or people 
that I am thankful for, would exist.
Ok, so I know I said that these posts were in no
particular order, but I have to say that I saved the best posts for last.
The posts about my family members could have gone on FOREVER!
This post is no different.
So as to not go on forever, here are a couple of songs:
(You'll have to pause the music at the bottom)

My Heavenly Father Loves Me
(Mormon Tabernacle Choir, reason for this video)

Jesus Christ - His Hands
I find that music is one of the
greatest teachers that we have.
I love these two songs.
They truly reflect how I feel.
I love my Heavenly Father, and I'm so thankful
for all that He provides for me.
I know that He continually blesses me.
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
He suffered in Gethsemane and died for
me on the cross, and I am forever indebted to Him.
I know that when I suffer or have trials,
He understands and He will always understand.
I know that They live and They are always there for me.

I'm so glad that I took on this challenge.
It truly helped me to look at what matters most,
and let me count my many, many blessings.
It was difficult to narrow it down to just 30 things. 
Throughout this month, there have been many
instances where I would realize how thankful I
 am for simple and silly things like:
paper towels, scissors, a car, light, color...
and this list would prolly never end!
But I'm grateful for all these things and so much more!
I hope you were able to reflect on some
of the things you are grateful for as well.
Thus concludes November! December = tomorrow.
Woah! Where did this year go!?

P.S...in coming attractions:
my 100th post!
oh yes...be very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment