Friday, December 3, 2010

100th Post! and a present from Libby

Wowza! I can't believe that this is my 100th post.
This calls for celebration!...why you ask? i don't know either. haha
But who doesn't just want to celebrate right!?

Nicole came back from Thanksgiving Break,
and Libby had sent marshmallows and toothpicks
for me "to make whatever I want"
"L S" for Libby Sedlacek :)

How cute is that!?
Libby and Mia came up for a weekend
and we had a "girls' night" last year.
Then, the next night I went home with Nicole.
Her family is so stinkin cute!
I hope the girls come up again and we have
some fun, then I want to do the same with
my sisters!
But Thank You for the gift Libby!
You are the sweetest!

~~~~~~~~
Side note:
I absolutely can't wait til I get to see
my own siblings TONIGHT!!!!
SSHS Boys Basketball first home game of the season!
Megan will be cheerleading too!

BE THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment