Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Fourteen - Imagination

Day Fourteen
I'm grateful for my Imagination.
When I was little, I was going to be an
author and illustrator.
No lie, I was convinced it would happen.
Bahaha, now I say "Ya right!"
Though I still enjoy writing, and my
artistic ability is limited to graphics
made on the computer...I'd never want
to be an author and/or illustrator.

The works of Disney movies never cease to amaze me...
how someone can think up a whole
story line and then have a cartoon put to it, wow
I have tried to think of how it would be to
be one of the people who create these movies,
or any other movie for that matter.
Inception...now that movie took a lot of
imagination and work.  If you haven't seen it, you should.


But just think about what we have
because other people used their imaginations.
We have cars, escalators, the wii, rollercoasters...
and the list never ends.
How cool would it be to be the person
to come up with stuff like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment