Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Eighteen: Sense of Humor

Day Eighteen
I'm grateful for those who have a 
Sense of Humor and are Sarcastic.
They keep me laughing which I love!
No, sarcasm and a sense of humor are not the same.
Sarcasm, can be mean and ugly.
But not in my family. It's clearly just funny,
and let's face it: my family and friends are 
just about as sarcastic as they come.


Plus:
we ain't dummies ;)


I saw this the other day:


Makell (one of our roommate for last fall semester)
and her friend came up for a visit yesterday.
It was so good to visit with them!
I think many people wondered why we kindof
hit it off, but I can tell you it is because we
share the same kind of sarcastic humor.



Then I was looking back through my journal,
and I had written this in it:

Facebook status last year:

"Oh my heck!! I'm never going to Walmart after 9:00 again! 

BEWARE: if you do, old men will flirt with you! ugh!!!!! yuck!!!!!!!"



Shawnae's Answer:
 "Mara....they are just looking for
someone to help them with their dentures, diapers, and
diets of Ensure.  Give them a smile and flirt back.
Ha Ha JK!"

oh my...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment