Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day Thirteen - RS Presidency

Day Thirteen
I'm grateful for my Relief Society Presidency.
They are the best girls you could ask for!
The three of them are strong, faithful daughters of Heavenly Father.
Already I have come to respect and love these girls.
I can't wait to see what the rest of this year brings!


Heavenly Father definitely knew what he was doing
when he put us all together.
Lisa was called as the President, and then
was in charge of calling her presidency.
I know that she was inspired.
She came around to meet all of us,
before we even knew that we would have a calling.
She said something funny as she was leaving that day.
It went something like: "oh, you're gonna hate me.."
I just kinda laughed and wondered why
she would make such a funny comment.
I soon found out, cause I was
called into the bishop two days later.
But I can promise you, I have not and will not
hate her, she is too awesome!

Linsey I met last year.
She came to our "ultimate girls night" cause
she was friends with the girls next door.
There was something about her that
made me feel like I was going to get to know her.
Which I didn't find a problem because
 I instantly liked her.  Though I didn't
get to know her really well last year,
I get the opportunity to this year!

Meredith...well, I don't really know how to explain
when I exactly met her, haha.
This year we found many hilarious connections.
She was my friend's roommate last year 
(for one semester, didn't really know her)
Then when I looked at where I lived during
the summer, she was the person that let me look 
into her room to see what it was like!
Guess we were meant to meet each other some time! :)

If you could define us in just a few words
they would be:
Prayerful
Entertaining
Sarcastic
Down-to-earth


(i failed...haha)

I have loved working with these girls.
The other night we were in the library
at the church putting together something for our
relief society sisters...(it's a surprise girls ;)
We were in that room for over 3 hours!
812 little piece of paper later, I know that
what we are all about to embark on will
be a great spiritual experience.
And to sum things up, I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment