Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day Twenty-Five: My Second Parents

I'm grateful for my Grandma and Grandpa Petersen.
They have literally been my second set of parents.
I've been so thankful to Mom and Dad for
taking the opportunity to move back home.
Because of that decision, I have been able
to develop a really close relationship with all my
Grandparents. Whenever my siblings and I have had
extracurricular activities, my Gma and Gpa Petersen have
been so willing to let us stay at their place.
In payment, we tried to supply the freezer,
and do the chores inside and out.
But Grandma's only "required" payment was a card game.
Many, many card games :)

Grandma Weekend =
Quilting, Lots of Laughs, Chocolate Strawberries, Cards...FUN

bahaha, katie captured this moment...i don't think
he'll ever pose like this for the camera again!



Grandma supporting us at the fair


They are always there, supporting
us in all we do. You can see how proud
they are of Jake in the top picture.
I love 'em and I'm so
grateful to truly know them.

Today, I'm off to spend the weekend with them
and a bunch of my other awesome family members!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment