Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Nineteen: Shoes

Day Nineteen
I'm grateful for Shoes.
I love shoes.
I'm not one of those insane girls
that has a different pair of shoes for every
day of the year. (how many do you really need anyways?)
But I'm thankful for the shoes that I have!
Why?...well:

They keep your feet dry
(I wish I had the personality to wear these)


Protection
(Who wants to walk over pointy rocks? Not me!)

Fashion
Pfft, but I'm not that concerned

yikes...but maybe these count as pants???...

If I had to pick a favorite item of clothing,
it would definitely be shoes.
There's a day..or maybe week, I don't remember...
that the Aggies for Africa group
doesn't wear shoes all day long.
I didn't do this, but let me tell you:
It made me sit down and think about how I
need to be grateful for something as simple
as shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment