Monday, November 22, 2010

Twenty-Two: Sethy Poo

I'm grateful for my brother.
Seth
cute huh? haha

So 22 is Seth's Basketball number.
No better a day to say I'm grateful for him,
than on the twenty-second day right?

well here's a freaky part:
he guessed it.
I was texting him last night when he said
"You haven't got a blog done for today,
oh and tomorrow's about me right?"
mind reader i swear!

This is a pic of our cousin Hunter. So cute!
I don't know if he know's how much kids look up to him.

But a little bit bout Seth:
He drives me crazy.
He's a very hard worker.
He thinks he's a chick magnet.
He's a senior at SSHS. Weird.
Around this time next year, he'll be close to 
a mission or even on it...weirder.
Seth and I have this innate ability to telepathically connect.
(no really,...it's kinda freaky)
He can look at me, and I know exactly what he is thinking.
But Seth is a great example of a strong son of our Heavenly Father.
Whoever gets this guy for eternity is going to be a pretty darn lucky gal.

1 comment:

  1. Mara Mae, now you will go and give him a big head, he is so humble-you forgot that part!

    ReplyDelete