Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twenty-Four: Reflecting

(Ok Emma, guess I'm mooching from you now! haha)

I'm grateful for memories and reflecting over them.
These are some pictures that I have:
-I have many other memories, but no pictures
to go with them so here's what I've got-
My first fish, a catfish from Alexander Reservoir!
(with my mickey mouse fishing pole, i might add)

I can still remember how excited I
was to have a little sister.
This is one of those silly memories that I have:
I remember Mom putting the pillow
underneath Megan's head right before she took
this picture.  Weird how I can remember simple
instances like this, and not other important things.

Here's our family right before we
moved back home to Idaho.
We were all so young, but it doesn't
seem like that long ago.

Rainbow cast...ya, I thought it was sweet :)
(p.s. isn't this the best outfit ever! haha)

No teeth! and on my way to Barrick Gold Strike
to take a tour (unless I'm wrong...Mom?)

On the ferry (finally haha) 2008
I want to go back when the whales are there :)

I wish I had pictures on my computer.
These are just a few, but I love
to think back over all the great things we've done,
the places we've been, and the people we were with.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving with the family tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment