Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gratitude....fail

Gratitude Challenge...Ok, I totally failed.  Between school, sending Seth off, and Thanksgiving Break, I have had no time.  But don't get me wrong, I truly am grateful for so many things.  I have a habit of finding something I am grateful for each day, and it never ceases to amaze me of the many things I have to be grateful for.  And now finals are coming, and it is study, study, STUDY!!!  It amazes me how I am so busy this semester compared to last semesters.  I thought it might be a gradual process...nope, it went from manageable to "OH MY HECK, THIS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!" haha, I think that it is a good thing though.  It will keep me busy for the next two years.  Here's a link I found kinda funny the other day that fits pretty good with right now: 


...though I'm afraid that my teachers wouldn't hesitate to fail me! :S  I'm not too worried about failing, but I still would rather not mess up my grades.  I don't think this week should be called dead week...cause it is the liveliest weekend.  I've never seen so many people in the library.  But then this note came to mind:

Pinned Image

Guess it's called dead week for a reason! haha
...as I finished this post I saw this guy (in the library):


Don't worry, he's not dead...but it made me giggle
after writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment