Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gratitude 19

I'm grateful for spontaneous comments.

Today we went to Sam's Club for free samples!
We're poor starving college students, don't judge haha.
Funny part is, Danielle, Briana, and I went yesterday too.
...ok, maybe you can judge a little now haha...
So, we were walking around and noticed that
the girl who was giving out the free samples of 
this yummy stuff...:

Pinned Image

...was the same girl from the day before!
So, I said out loud "Oh no! She might recognize us!"
(joking of course) A lady next to us started laughing hysterically
at my comment and said, "HAHA! I'll let you pretend to be my children!"
We all laughed, and she walked away laughing.

Then for spontaneous this morning:
Hailey began to sing songs from this wonderful musical

Pinned Image

and so I started to play the music from it.
We all sang and it made for a pretty
glorious morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment