Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude 16

I'm grateful for variety.

Pinned Image
Okay...maybe not this much variety.  Let's not get crazy!  But, I'm thankful I don't have to do the exact same things over and over all day long.  That would get really boring, really fast.  Of course I have to do some things every day, but not in the same way or order.  I have to go to class every day, but I never take the same path there.  If I have the time, I usually walk a lot further than necessary, just to switch things up a little.  There are some things I don't like to change...like my morning routine, or my spot in the library...but I still do a different hairstyle or different homework subjects.  One thing where I absolutely love variety is FOOD!!! :)

Pinned Image

So I've been on an avocado kick lately.
Turkey - Avocado sandwiches have been my best friend.
Just to try and change the taste a little, I added some
lime juice to the mashed up avocado. :)
It is sooo good!  You can guess what I'm eating tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment