Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude 18

I'm grateful for snowplows.


Especially since it looks like this outside:

Pinned Image

...cept the roads aren't plowed haha.
We prolly have 5 inches or so here.
My roommate Hailey and I went with our
neighbor Erin to the new Twilight movie tonight.
Right near the end, the movie paused and the
lights came up a little.  Everyone was saying
things like "This CANNOT be the end...WHAT!?"
Then, a lady came in and said somebody in the back
was having a seizure.  So they called the ambulance.
The patient wasn't taken out or anything,
but it was still kinda scary.  Once the EMTs left, they
backed the movie up a minute, and we watched
the last few minutes.  My opinion: it wasn't that
great of a movie...but it wasn't bad either.
I just want the next one to come out now! haha
Thanks for going with me Hailey and Erin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment