Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude 4

Today I am thankful for kids!
(Above is the link for the photographer)

I love to play with kids, and I absolutely ADORE these kiddos above! No joke, they really are like medicine to me.  I can be having a terrible day, and just a few minutes with them can completely turn my day around.  How sweet is it that I picked a major that I can be with kids ALL DAY LONG!?  It's gonna be good :) Today was my cousin Tyron's b-day and Abigail's (on the left) is on Sunday. So, they had a combined birthday party and it was so much fun!  A ton of the kids friends came over, and I just LOVED every minute.  It makes me absolutely stoked to be a mom.  Even though it will be crazy, hectic, stressful, or just plain awful some days, I am still excited.  How awesome it is to me, that I get the opportunity to raise my own children in the true gospel.  It will be a huge responsibility, because I know that I will be responsible to God in how I decide to raise my children, because they are also His son or daughter.  Parenting will be not only my greatest responsibility, but my highest priority.  With my husband, we'll raise those sweet spirits in this world that continually becomes darker and scarier each day.  With the way that it is going, I would be terrified to have my own children in these days...but with the knowledge that I have, and the plan that is laid out before me, I know that we can be safe and blessed.  If I do my part, I am guaranteed that I can be with them FOREVER.  These two links below were spectacular, and I thought that they kinda fit with this post.



In the end, kids just make me super happy, and I am grateful for them.  They have such sweet spirits, and everyday is an adventure.  I love to play with them, or even just sit and watch them explore and learn about the world they live in.  Nothing warms my heart like a baby's smile or giggle.  I have a super long video that I taped for my language sample project in my comd class.  I hope Becca doesn't mind, but I uploaded it on youtube and here's the link: he's SOOOO cute!  I didn't care as much about the video cause I just needed the audio clip, but it still turned out super cute.  This project is HUGE and worth a ton of points...thanks again Becca!

No comments:

Post a Comment