Saturday, October 1, 2011

Temple Excitement!

There's going to be a temple within an hour from my home!!!!!
Check out this link! :)


Last year, a fire destroyed this tabernacle in Provo, UT.
It was such a neat, historic building, and really hard to watch it burn.

How amazing is this photo?
Everything in the picture burned except
for the Savior.  Since this happened right before Christmas,
they were calling it a Christmas Miracle.

Now, a new temple will be built in its place.
Two temples in one place! But you know it will be super busy.
How awesome is it that there will be a temple
in Paris! It's a place I've always wanted to visit,
but I'm definitely going to wait until the temple
is built to go there!
We don't know exactly where the temple will be,
in Star Valley, but it will definitely be within an hour from 
my home. :)
We are so excited, and blessed.

It's going to be fun to write about it to Seth.


"I Love to See the Temple," Children's Songbook of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 95"
1. I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.


2. I love to see the  temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A family is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment