Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Examples of the Best

"The greatest victory has been to be able to live with myself, to accept my shortcomings....I'm a long way from the human being I'd like to be.  But I've decided I'm not so bad after all."  - Audrey Hepburn



Even though I am not who I want to be,
I know that I can get there eventually.
I've learned that I can deal with who I am
at this exact moment.
Is it who I want to be? No
But the things that I am doing and the
experiences I have, are all creating that person
who I some day hope to be.
Through the example of those
around me, I'll be able to become her.
I've got so many friends, family members and heroes
that I look up to.  Their example of faith, strength,
kindness, patience, and love astound me.
(I wish I had a picture of all)








They always say to surround yourself with people
that you want to become like, and I absolutely
have no doubt that the people in my life
are the BEST!
Thank goodness for Fall Break.
It is coming at a prime time, and I get to spend
it with those I love.
Hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment