Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend (1)

Better late than never right? :) This trip will be in 2 posts
but you can be glad that I forgot to get my
camera out early or it would prolly have 5 posts haha.
I also forgot to take it when we went on our trip to Elk River Falls.
But I'll steal some of those from Natalie's facebook
so that part of the trip can be documented too!

For most of the trip, this was my view:



Hehe.
We rode in the cab-over camper.
It was a lot of fun.
I got to watch a few movies in my pjs
with all the siblings.


It made the trip seem shorter, not having
to be stuck in the car all of the time.




If we needed something (and the phones
weren't working) we just opened this window
and then knocked on the truck window haha.



I didn't take any photos, but we went to
Uncle Gus's place first.
It was great to see his family again.
I really wish I would have taken at least a few!
But I think maybe Mom or Megan might have.


Sunday we went and got ice cream.
There were 2 boards with pins from where
everyone was from.  Here's Meg with the
Idaho map marking Wayan.


We are the white dot in Southeast Idaho! haha


The whole shop was huckleberry everything.
Here's Mom and the girls with huckleberry lotion.

Huckleberry Everything!
Ice cream, shakes, and pie. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment