Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall...it exists!

With the fear that this is the last good
weekend, (cross you fingers that it's not)
I wanted to go up the canyon and
see all the colors before they're gone.
Lucky for me, we had time! so...

Seth

Breanne

and I took a drive :)

We drove up, and I was going to show them
where the head of the Crimson Trail is at, but
they've shut the gates to the campgrounds, and
there were a ton of cars so we headed back to
second dam, since neither of them had been there.


We played a fun 3-card game...don't really
know the name, but it's similar to 21 except you
aim for 31 points haha.

Here are some of the shots we got up the canyon.
Bre took a bunch of them for me while I drove.

The Crimson Trail follows all along the top of that
rocky ridge.  If the weather is still
good in 2 weeks, I sure hope to go back up there.
...or maybe this week?? Guess we'll see.

The colors were beautiful as always.

Happy Fall!
Yes...it exists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment