Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh, i just love my roommates!!

Boredom+Balloons+Very late night=




I'm thankful for

Laughter

I don't know what I'd do without it!
I'm so happy that I have roommates
that can laugh with me.
Whatever has happened in your day,
good or bad,
I know that if you can end it with a
good laugh, then it will make all the difference.
(Even if it just so happens to be when you kneel, right Nicole? ;)

Someone once said:

“A little craziness once in a while perpetuates sanity.”

Gary K. Palmer said:
The trick is finding humor in the event now.
Does this mean we go around laughing all the time? Of course not.
But we certainly could all laugh more than we do.

I hope you've had a good laugh, but if not
just keep in mind that when life can't get more
stressful...a good laugh may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment