Friday, February 26, 2010

GOING TO STATE! GOING TO STATE!

I didn't get to see
it Tuesday, but
here's my face!!!!! :)

2nd place baby!

The scores! If you look at them from left to right,
top to bottom, you will see just how crazy of a game it was!!

If you click on the collage,
you can see the pictures better

Grace and Soda both
played really well. Grace just couldn't
get their shots to go in the end.
It was really anybody's game, and
they both did a really good job.
I just wish that it could have been
Grace and Soda going. The boys
themselves are better sports
than Westside...and I feel like I have the right
to say that after watching Westside play.
The fans...well, we just won't
discuss any of their sportsmanship ;)

But the boys are off
to Boise on Wednesday!
Good luck and let's KICK BUTT GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment