Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Best Day Ever (the real one)

So Saturday was by far the best day ever!
Let me apologize right now for SO MANY pictures
but it was just so great!
First, Nicole and I went with the girl's next door to see Dear John.
Some liked it, others hated it...
depends on if you are in a relationship or not....blah, blah blah ;)
I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite movie.
After, we cleaned the sink at Angie's. Yummo!

Dena and Kiera-entertainment before the movie

303 girls! Love em all!

Me and Nicole (Kali and Julia had gone home)

All of us, nice job Kiera!

"The Sink"...YUM

Kate and Lauren with the "cleaned" sink

Everyone at Angie's, woot woot!

I kept getting phone calls from my family.
Shelby called to tell me the score of her game.
Then, Seth called a couple of times.
I wondered if they were going to surprise me, but then Seth said
they were playing cards at Grandma Petersen's house.
I kept wondering, and when we turned on the road to my apartment...
there was my family in the car!!! I was so excited!
We decided to go ice skating. They were only able to stay for a little while.
Even though it was slushy and not great ice skating weather,
it totally made my day!
I can't wait to go home this coming weekend!!

Seth trying to knock Shelby down

Shelby and Mom

Seth "I'll race you to the other side!"
Me "I'll beat ya!"
Megan...decides to race too...
thwack!

Megan with a bloody nose and
very sympathetic Mom

Duuuhhh!!!

Me and Mom

Dad had to work, but I'm thinking we can photoshop him in :)

1 comment:

  1. O.K. - I had to get out of bed and look - very cute! I'm stealing pictures for my blog. HaHa ~thwack~ LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete