Tuesday, October 9, 2012

General Conference Weekend

It was my hometown high school's homecoming this week!
So I hurried home Friday to go to the football game that night.
It was probably one of the coldest games I have ever been to
but it was a lot of fun!  It was actually a pretty close game, but
in the end we came out on top!


On the Saturday of General Conference,
we were busy helping my aunt and her family
clean and move some stuff around.
So, we didn't get to hear much of the Saturday sessions.
But I'm working on catching up!

At the end of the day, we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's
house.  Dad got cleaned up and went with the guys to town
for the priesthood session.  I snapped this picture to send
to the cousin/brother missionaries.

So we all chatted and played cards while they were gone.

When they came back, we had a fondue party!
Melted caramel, apples, pretzels, chocolate...the works.

Aunt Jodie just cleanin up the last of the caramel ;)


Then Meg's date, Til, came to pick her up for
the homecoming dance.

His mom made the corsage

Aren't they cute!?
I LOVE her dress.

Hilarious: Jake pulled out his gun
and it 'just so happened' to be when Til was
picking up Megan haha.


So since we were all there on Conference Weekend,
Meg introduced him to everyone haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment