Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2nd Grade Note

Daer Alsha,
I now abot yor crash. I think maclia lickes him to. How do you feel abot him. It mit mack him hot you. Maclia sese he lickes her insdede. But I did not tell her abot your crsh. You mit be in mortol danger. I think he mit not have a crash on you for reles maiela sese he looks at her in a speshol way.

Free Photo: Girls of Lincoln Bench School

(Translation)
Dear Aleisha,
I know about your crush.  I think Makayla likes him too.  How do you feel about him?  It might make him hate you.  Makayla says he likes her instead.  But I did not tell her about your crush.  You might be in mortal danger.  I think he might not have a crush on you for reals.  Makayla says he looks at her in a special way.

My reading class instructor shared this with us in class today.  She took it from two girls, and at the end of the day she found it in her pocket.  I really wish I had the a copy with the little 2nd grader's handwriting..."mortol danger"....bahaha so funny!!!

1 comment:

  1. i have to say this really confused me at first because a) my name is also aleisha - spelled a.l.e.i.s.h.a. b) my little sisters name is makayla. enough said. :)

    ReplyDelete