Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My B-ballin' Sister

I left to head home this weekend after the USU basketball game,
and didn't get home til after 11.  Then we headed out early
to get to Firth, ID by 10 the next morning.
Shelby was playing in a basketball tournament there.
So when I say I went home...I was only there Sunday really haha,
but that's okay cause we had a great time!

Dad was sleeping cause he worked that night, and Meg had
play practice so it was just Shelby, Mom and me.
Shelb did super good, and I can really see improvement.

Here she is going up for a shot:

And did you hear about her posting up???
She looked like she was on the high school team!
Freaking RIDICULOUS!!! haha

Shelb said that during one game, a gal had her elbows 
in her side the entire time....grrrr.  Too bad the girl didn't know
that it would only make Shelby play better!

Um...foul???

You can tell that Seth helped teach her how to pass,
cause she could get the ball inside really good

She was the rebounding QUEEN!
I stopped counting after like the 15th rebound haha.
But I bet she averaged 10 or so rebounds a game...not even kidding.

I think there are many, MANY basketball games ahead.
As long as I can watch her, maybe I'll be able to stand
going to that many girls games ;)
Love ya Shelb, you did GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment