Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas

Another year has come and gone, and so has Christmas!
I just can't believe it.  Is it just me or are years passing quicker?
Well, guess I'd better catch up in the blogging: (better late than never)
So the week before Christmas, on Thursday, we were suppose to clean
the house while Mom and Dad were both at work.
Well, Seth and I made a quick trip to Pocatello
and bought them a tv for their room!
While Megan was a sweetheart and cleaned all day.
Well, needless to say Mom figured it out because
Seth and I CAN'T lie!!! haha, and Megan isn't very good
either with her "excuses" as to why I couldn't get to the phone.
But Dad didn't have a clue.  It was so fun to see the confused look on his face
when Seth said "Look what Santa brought Dad!" hehe

Christmas was pure awesome.  When I got up, Megan and Shelby
were watching a movie.  Together we went into Seth's room,
and said "Seth, wake up! It's Christmas!"...that was at 4 in the morning...
but he wasn't upset this time, because we all wanted to be sure that we
had the tv out by their socks when they woke up.
Seth checked out his stuff from Santa, and then headed back to sleep.
I shoulda too, but instead we started another movie.
Who sleeps on Christmas morning anyways, right?

Mom and Dad woke up, and then we opened the presents
under the tree.  I was so excited for Mom to open her
present that I had got her.  It even turned out good!
I made her blog into a book and I was so excited!
I just used her posts from 2008, and she is working on 2009.
After we opened presents, we got ready to feed.
I wish I could have taken pictures, but both mine and Mom's
camera batteries were dead.  After, we came home and were
lazy all day long watching movies, napping, and playing with our
all our Christmas presents.

Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting, where I played
"Guard Him Joseph" as Megan sang.  Then both girls
sang with the Young Women.  After, we all headed into
Grandma Petersen's for her Party/Program we have each year.
Uncle Ed, Uncle Craig, and Uncle Blake's families all came.
We all had a lot of fun and enjoyed each others company.
The best part about the holidays is spending them with family!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment