Monday, April 19, 2010

Trip to Bear Lake

So Lauren and Nicole came up with the fantastic
idea to go to Bear Lake this last weekend.
It was SOOOooo much fun!!
When I finally got the nerve to go in,
I decided to see just how far I could go before it
got deep. I kept going farther and farther....
and it wasn't getting deeper. Then, all of a sudden
I turned to Nicole and said "Watch this!"
I stepped up and the water was almost to my ankle again! haha
It was a bank but the sand was super grainey...it felt like sand paper.
When we got back down off of it, the sand felt like clay...pretty crazy.

Here's Nicole on the bank. She's taller than me! haha
You can't tell from this picture, but we were a long ways out there!

camera timer + sitting on a rock = all three of us in a picture!

COLD!!! but fun :)

After, we stopped and got lunch.
Yummy pizza!
Thanks girls! It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment