Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh My!

So MANY pretzels....So there was this ENORMOUS bag of pretzels.
(like Costco huge!)
We didn't want them so we gave them to the guys across the hall.
Well, they gave them back. But we didn't
want them back, so Kali had the brilliant idea
to spread them throughout their hallway....needless to say it may
have been a mistake because it was
a BIG mess to clean up and they have sworn revenge! :S

Lauren, Eric, and Kali cleaning up the mess.

Well, then we all decided to jump off the couch.
(Nicole's idea)
Then we thought We should take pictures! and here they are:
Here's Kali flying through the air!

Amazing Lauren and her happy Harry Potter-ish glasses

I would've kicked both feet, but as you can see from the look on my face,
I was scared enough! haha

Wonderful Nicole and her amazing leap!

Well, I hope you all got a good laugh...we did!
Oh, and here's Lauren's nerdy face...basically AMAZING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment