Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guess Where I Went?.....


That's right! I went to Bear Lake AGAIN! haha
Kali & I didn't have class Tuesday afternoon,
and so we decided to go on an adventure!
We filled her car up, and then as we
were driving back to campus, we saw
the sign that said "Bear Lake 40 miles".
Kali turned to me and said
"You know what we should do?...We should go to Bear Lake!"
I agreed that it would be fun...but it wasn't until
I looked over at her that I realized she was serious.
So, what'd we do?...We drove to Bear Lake!
It was absolutely spontaneous, spur of the moment
and I loved every second of it!

The water was really glassy and still

We may be weird...
and we may be crazy...
but at least we have fun!

Playing disc golf, very tan guy with the bell on his bike,
putting natural gas in the car, getting "caught up" in construction,
Aggie Ice Cream, ditching the softball game for Bear Lake,
Costa Vida, homemade oreos, good movie,
and then freaking out over the man outside
for reasons only a few are able to know ;)
Thanks for an AWESOME day Kali!

No comments:

Post a Comment