Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Roads

(on the way to Bear Lake with Kali)

There are many roads we follow in this life.
Some are windy and narrow,
others are wide and flat.
Whatever the way,
whatever the difficulty, we follow these roads
that continually end and start over again.
Sometimes we have a difficult choice placed before us.

Here's a talk I really liked by Elder Rex C. Reeve of the Seventy:

I especially liked this line:
How grateful I am that we all have a real and loving Father, a Heavenly Father to whom we can call when there are two roads and no road signs to guide the way.

The "road" of my first year of college is coming to an end. Weird!
It has been different from what I expected.
But then again, I really didn't know what to expect.
I've had many bumps and turns, but never wrecks! :)
Overall, it was tough but not too bad.
But, I think I have a better idea of what may be coming!

Soon, I hope to be jumping onto a completely different road
...literally...
Within the next couple of weeks,
I should get a phone call from Simplot
saying whether I'll drive truck this summer or not.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment