Thursday, June 7, 2012

Easter 2012

So Easter rolled around and it just felt weird to not dye Easter eggs.
So....

We decided to color eggs!
Alyssa was the only one in her apt, so Heather (Alyssa's sis)
and her fiance husband, Spencer came over and we had a great time!

There were stickers too :)

Alyssa's painted glasses on one of hers...and Spencer
pulled a face in every photo haha

I got a little experimental and my egg turned out with 'veins'

Alyssa is seriously one of my best friends.
She is the sweetest gal you'll ever meet and she heads off
on her mission next month!  She's headed to the Baltic Mission,
speaking Estonian and she is gonna rock it!
I WILL miss her a ton, but I know we have some great
times ahead of us. Good luck Alyssa! You're gonna be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment