Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Opportunity, Another Blessing! :)

I've been fencing for the Gentile Valley Cattle Association, and
then anybody else who wanted my help since I got home.
Before I started fencing, I'd filled out an application to work
at Ace Hardware because they were looking for someone to
"start immediately" and I fit that bill perfectly (no job yet).
But then I was blessed to get those fencing jobs.

So I was really surprised when I got a call from Broulim's 
a few days ago, asking me to come in for
an interview.  I guess they liked me, cause
I start work on Saturday! :)


The blessings just never end, and I'm truly thankful!

It was hard to decide whether or not I should take the job.
I had to weigh everything out because it will take gas money,
require spending a few nights in town, and need to be
scheduled with my fencing job(s)....and other things like that.
But in the end, I decided that it will be worth it in the long run.
I know it will be good to gain some experience,
and I'm really excited to start!
So if you ever come shopping in the afternoon:
make sure to come through my line cause I know I'm
going to need lots of practice checking,
and I'd love to say hi to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment