Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Homecoming this year was great!
Or at least the weekend part was :)
Jake and I headed out Thursday night for
Ethan's football game in Hyrum.
He played really good,
and it was a lot of fun to visit with
Aunt Dori and the girls.
Plus, they won!

Friday was a chill, relaxed day.
That afternoon, my friend Phil
called me and asked if I would go
to homecoming with him.
We went and had a lot of fun!
He was able to get two of his
friends to take Kali and Nicole
and we all had a ball!

Here we are all ready for the dance!

Nicole, Matt, Reese, Kali, Phil, Me

Thanks again Phil! It was a blast!

Saturday I got up and joined Amber
and her family at the tabernacle
to watch the parade...and guess who was at
the head of the parade???

Where's Waldo!?

There he is! (4th from the left)
It was Jake!

(second from right)
Pretty handsome don't you think!?
The second I saw them coming
I remembered that Jake had said he
was in the parade, so I whipped
out my camera and got a few shots.
Luckily I was on the right side!

Not the best photos, but oh well.
That afternoon was the football game.
About half way through the second quarter
it started to rain.
By half time, everybody was SOAKED!
I gave up then, and headed back.
Sounds like that was alright, cause
just after that Hawaii scored twice and
that is when the rest of my group left.
I went to the volleyball game that night as well.
They lost in 3...which stunk.
USU was so much better!
They would be neck and neck, and then
New Mexico would get just a couple of points ahead
and stay that way. But oh well!
It just makes me even more excited
for basketball to start...since I know
we will win games there! :)

1 comment: