Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Our Wedding 3/17/18: Extended Family Pics

Our day finally came!  I can't put into words how wonderful it was.  My awesome photographer (Carly Butler @ https://www.carlybutlerphoto.com/) captured a ton of fantastic photos.  I'm super grateful she was able to come and get some pics.  Here are my favorites (I love them ALL but I can't load 230 photos haha)

Coming out of the temple and seeing our boys was THE. BEST.

It was snowing a bunch and everyone was soaked waiting for us to come out.

We loved having our grandparents there.

"The Big Girl Cousins" - Love these two and I can't wait for Shay to meet the man of her dreams and attend her wedding.

Riley's side. Did I say how much fun it is to officially be an Aunt?

I scored THE BEST inlaws. Really though. 

Riley is the youngest of seven, so I've finally got older siblings to look up to ;)

And with those new inlaws come their awesome spouses.
REALLY guys, I've already been on some adventures with these people
and I think we are all going to continue to have a blast in the future.

Jody & Amy traveled from Mount Pleasant, Iowa and Chad traveled from Cheyenne.
I'm so grateful they brought their families to be with us that day.

My side.  Our first LEGIT family photo.
No maybe's or soon-to-be's.
We're all sealed in now.

I just love em so much!

Saved the best for last, right??? ;)

My parents.  My rock.
I'm grateful for the decision they made that day 29 years earlier.

Kayson and I heard "Best monkey face!" haha

Kiddos with us, and their new sets of Aunts and Uncles.

The boys just loooooove kisses....can't you tell? hahaha

I can still hear them saying "EWWWW!!!!" haha


No comments:

Post a Comment