Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Our Wedding 03/17/18: Our Family and Just Us

💙 My boys 💙

FOREVER mine.

Just look at these cuties.  I scored the jackpot with them.

They sure loved their suspenders haha.

The photographer asked me if I was good squatting down like I was.
(I kept almost falling over haha)
And I replied "Yep! Just as long as I don't fart."
Thus commenced the boys laughing.
#fartjokes #stepmomofboys #getsthemeverytime hahahaha


Kayson's response when the photographer asked him to kiss my cheek.

Here's Parker's response haha.

My favorite 5 year old.

My favorite 7 year old.

These boys idolize their dad.
He's a fantastic example to them.

And I can't tell you how much I love to watch him be a a fantastic dad.
I just melt watching him care for them.



Don't let Parker fool you, he was excited too haha. I love this pic and hope to have it printed up and put on our wall.

I wanted to give the boys something on the day we got married.
The morning of our wedding, I went to their hotel room and gave them each a dog tag that said:

And I mean it.
I know there will be rough days ahead.
I know it might not be as smooth sailing as it has been.
But just like I promised forever to their dad, I promised them
that I will forever love them too.  Stepmom wasn't a title I ever intended to have
or ever even really wanted.  But now I couldn't be more honored to have that title, and to get to see these two handsome boys grow up into the fantastic men they will become.  They may not have grown under my heart, but they will forever grow in it. 💗

And I have I'll have this man by my side through it all.
The Jackson's 💕 Est: 03/17/18

No comments:

Post a Comment