Friday, March 22, 2013

State Drill Team Competition 2013

Last weekend was Meg's State Drill Team
Competition.  Luckily, I was able to go because it
fell on the end of my Spring Break.  Her team danced
the best I've ever seen them dance.

Get ready for picture overload!!!
I'd caption them all...but I wouldn't have a clue

what the dance moves are haha, so here goes:








  


Right before hip hop











...how Shelby and I truly felt....haha

But we were happy to be there to support her!


Cousins

Grandma came too!  We had lots of fun.

goodies before awards

There were a TON of dancers/cheerleaders.

In the end, Shelby and I survived haha.
Megan and Sierra did a fantastic job!
Jr. Miss...or I guess it is called now called
Distinguished Young Women...is her next big
event.  It's on March 30th, come if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment