Monday, September 24, 2012

Roommates 2012-2013

This past weekend, we went up Logan
Canyon and took some pictures.
And here they are!


Here's Alli.
She's my room-roommate.
Super cute, super fun.
If you are a single guy...
you need to meet her ;)

Same goes for these cutie's as well!
Here's Lacey and Madeline.
Their wonderful comments can 
always brighten your day.

I'm so glad I live with these girls this year!
Not knowing any of them was a big risk,
but I'm so glad I was placed with them!

Here's the Elementary Ed Majors!
It has been fun to talk with them about school,
and to get answers to the millions of questions
I ask every day!  Such a comfort!
(ps photo credit goes to Lacey!)

We said that these wouldn't go on facebook...buuuut
somehow they made it on there and
 they are just too funny not to document! haha

Mine and Madeline's are my favorite because...

...hehe...i like the girls in the background

I saved my favorite pics for last:
We 'love' the fall colors!

As I was helping Madline to balance, I also tried to
save Lacey from going completely in the water haha

We had a really fun time.
And I was SO happy to spend time up the canyon looking
at all the beautiful colors.
It's my favorite time of year and I wish it
would last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment