Saturday, September 22, 2012

Isaiah 2:2-3, 5


I had the opportunity to go to the open house of the Brigham City Temple.
I wish I had the right words to express the feeling that overcomes you
when you step into this magnificent house of the Lord.

Our tickets were for early that morning, so when we came to
the celestial room, the sun was streaming in through the windows.
Another moment where I felt that I truly knew that this church and
its teachings are true.

I'm excited for tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the dedication of the Brigham City Temple.
Instead of having church meetings, we get to participate
in the dedication, and I'm excited to go and feel the 
Spirit there.  


"We’ll sing and we’ll shout with the armies of heaven,
Hosanna, Hosanna to God and the Lamb!
Let glory to them in the highest be given,
Henceforth and forever, Amen and Amen!"
-The Spirit of God, William W. Phelps

What an incredible day it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment