Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear Hikers...

Dear hikers of the Crimson and Riverside Trails,
My face cleared all of the possible spiderwebs that
would have been in your path. Happy trails...pleh!
Yours Truly, MnM

I got up early this morning and decided to
go for a hike.  I've always wanted to go on the
Crimson Trail, so I packed a water bottle
and a rain jacket and was on my way!

It rained last night and so the fog was awesome.
It made part of the trail slick because it was so
muddy, but overall it wasn't that bad.

I absolutely loved this hike (except for the spiderwebs).
 

I'd just walked all along the top of this ridge.

Crimson Trail

At the bottom of the mountain, just above the
Spring Hollow Campground there's a river...maybe
its a spring haha. I didn't have time to run up
to the top of it and see.  But it was really pretty too.

After I saw the river, I went down and followed
the Riverside Trail back to the beginning of the Crimson Trail.
(They make a loop)  Riverside Trail was super easy.
It's more like a walk with a few hills haha.

It was a beautiful hike. I really want to go back up next month
when all of the trees have changed their colors too. 
But if you haven't gone on this hike, I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment