Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spiritual Bacon

I was talking with a friend about institute,
and I told them what my teacher had said that day:
"Now I'm going to share something with you that can save your spiritual bacon!" - Brother Salmond
It made me giggle, and that's when they
told me about this website. here's
a few quotes that gave me a laugh:



Primary child: We believe in being honest, true, chased by an elephant…

Child singing: We all have work, come on you jerk! Put your shoulder to the wheel!

Ward Activity Flyer: Please come to the ward summer pool party and BBQ. Swimsuits optional.

YM referring to ward clerk: What is the name of the guy who walks around checking who is singing?

Single ward bishop: I don’t like the term linger longer, I prefer to call it have a cookie take a lookie
(ain't that the truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment