Monday, March 14, 2011

Smile! It increases your face value.

If you have not seen this movie, you must!  It's my favorite movie!  It's one of the funniest yet touching movies I have seen.  I love it! and these are some of my favorite parts:

Clairee: the older you get, the sillier you get.
Ousier: Yeah, well the older you get the uglier you get.


Drum: Ouiser, you look like hammered shit.
Ouiser Boudreauz: Don't you talk to me like that!
Drum: Oh, I'm sorry...you look like regular shit.

"He is a boil on the butt of humanity!"

"M'Lynn, you just missed the chance of a lifetime!  Half o'Chiquapin Parish'd give their eye teeth to take at whack at Ousier!"



"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion."
"Smile! It increases your face value."
"I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."

If you've seen this movie, maybe this post was able
to give you a chuckle or two.
There are so many other quotes I could add,
but I'll stop, and if you haven't seen it, you just gotta! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone else gets it - there is a reason your sister is named Shelby - Dad & I loved that movie 22 years ago - wow - I'm old!!

    ReplyDelete