Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Worst/Best News!!

Guess What I'm Gonna Do!?

Good News:
I got the job!
I start Tuesday, which
means I'll get a lot of work in this summer.

Bad News:
I don't get to be at the airport
when Logan (my cousin) gets home from his mission.
I only get Monday for summer break.
That's ONE day!....my 7 off better come quick ;)

Even though it came sooner that
I would have liked, I am still
excited for it! I will be able to get
a lot of work in this summer.
It all started last week with a phone call.
They called me and after a few phone calls
and messages after that, we had a phone interview
set up. Well, today they called again and said
"How 'bout we bag the interview
and you just come to work?"
I told them that I could handle that! haha,
and so I start Tuesday....that's just 4 days away!
Wow. From full-time college student to full blown lizard!
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment