Wednesday, March 7, 2012

President's Day Weekend (Part One)


(Better late than never right?...I actually just forgot to post this)

I FINALLY had a day off from school!!!
Yipee! So I actually had zero plans as of Saturday
morning when I got up, and within about 10 minutes
I had a whole weekend's worth!
Mom called and told me that Meg was trying-out
to sing the National Anthem at the rodeo in Pocatello,
and that I could meet them in McCammon.
So I did!

She did a super good job.  I wish the judges could
have heard her in the bathroom just 10 minutes before that.
I cried...haha.  Here's Shelb, Mom, Meg and Jade spent the weekend with us.

Todd was there, and so we took a picture to send to Ralph.
Meg didn't get one of the spots, but it was good experience and
she's got a great shot for next time.

Then we went to Costco and Mom found some scarves.  I think she was in heaven haha.

I thought the brand name was hilarious

The girls found a moose.

Awe...kissing moose

No comments:

Post a Comment