Monday, August 9, 2010

The Elder Rindlisbachers are HOME!!!!

Logan got home in May, and unfortunately I had to work.
I don't have photos on this computer or I'd
post them too, but I did get a bunch of us all
when we went on our trip to Stockton!
This time I was fortunate to have the day
off to be able to be at the airport when Jake got home!
Logan served in the Atlanta, Georgia North Mission.
Jake served in the AsunciĆ³n, Paraguay North Mission.
It's so great to have them both
back, safe and sound!
They were both terrific missionaries!

There were three other missionaries
that came home that day, so
the airport was crowded!
I did get a bunch of photos.
Here's a couple collages, I think they're the best
way to get a bunch of photos up.
(If you click on it, another window
should pop up and make the collage bigger)


Between checking our watches,
seeing who was taller than who,
taking pictures, checking
the arrival/departure board,
bending over to see if any feet were
coming down the escalator or stairs,
going through the gift shop to distract ourselves,
walking outside to see when the plane
was coming...I think you could guess we
were all a pretty excited bunch!
Especially Grandma, isn't she just
beaming excitement! haha


Jake was one of the first off the plane.
He tricked a few of us.
He was wearing some glasses when
he came down the stairs, so we all just knew
that it had to be one of the other two
missionaries coming home, haha.
I can't believe that in just over a year,
Seth will be old enough to turn in his papers...Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You guys sound exactly like my family when my brothers were coming home. I think we wore a hole in the carpet between our chairs and the arrival/departure board haha

    ReplyDelete